Master & Group (5 to 10) 02 Month
Welcome to Adiyogam online classes
What to expect?
- The package is an immersion into the teachings of HATHA YOGA and includes LIVE group (minimum 5 maximum 10 students) classes (timings and days will be finalised by the respective teacher prior to the class).
- Group classes are 5 days a week and each full-length (55 minutes) class gives you the opportunity to explore the wider aspects of yoga beyond the yoga postures (asanas) into the subtle and spiritual aspects of the practice, with meditation, pranayama and yoga philosophy with guided individual attention.
Who is it for:
- This class is for all levels who is a yoga aspirant and willing to learn.
- The course fees are non-refundable except in case of emergencies we can withhold the money for a period of 1 month only.
- You agree that you have been examined by a qualified medical practitioner within the past six months and have been found by such a practitioner to be in good physical health and physically able to perform all yoga exercises.
- Course cannot be shared. Anyone found to be sharing their course will be denied entry and have their course cancelled without any refund.
- Adiyogam does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions, or extensions on class packs for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address, or any other reason. All purchases are final.
- Classes once missed are not carried forward and considered it as cancelled classes and if a teacher misses a class he/she will make sure cover the missed class within the course duration. If anyone wants to get the recordings of the class should consult the care team(firstname.lastname@example.org) and ask before the course.
How the classes will take place :
- They will take place on the application Zoom/other application with prior notification which will be user friendly to our yoga aspirants, for which access will be given to all students. Our care team (email@example.com) will help every student individually to set up this software on your PC/Mobile/Tablet. It’s very easy and user-friendly where all students will have the same access to your yoga trainer.
Essentials of online class:
- All students with online bookings must sign in at least 10 minutes before the class starts.
- All students are requested to mute yourself during the practice so that everyone can practice peacefully.
- Requirements: A Laptop (or iPad, Tablet or mobile with big screen) , A Yoga Mat, yoga props optional (blocks, bolster, straps, blanket etc ). We recommend you to use Bluetooth earphones OR attach the speaker to Listen to your yoga trainer easily.
How to apply :
- Simply proceed with the registration process and complete your course fee. A confirmation email will be sent to your email which will contain all your details.
- Zoom link will be sent to you on choosing particular course (if you choose one month package, one month zoom link will be sent out to you and so on ).
This course includes :
- Comprehensive practice that integrate physical, mental and spiritual elements for your Fitness, Health and Well-Being.
- Each class combines Surya namaskar(sun salutations), Yoga asana(yoga postures) and movement, Pranayama techniques (breath-work) and meditations.
- Experience yoga’s benefits for the body, mind and spirit. From the physical to the subtle you will:
- Release tension and blockages in the body through asana.
- Settle the nervous system through working with the pranayama.
- Calm and focus the mind through meditation.
- Yoga improves strength, balance and flexibility.
- Research has shown that yoga can help lower physical markers of stress.
- Increased muscle strength and tone.
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality.
- Improves health of your heart and many more..
If you would like to integrate practices that serve the body, mind and breath, then this one’s for you!
Be happy, Be healthy, Be in Harmony