Master & Me (1 to 1) 01 Session/Week
Welcome to Adiyogam online classes
What to expect?
- The package is an immersion into the teachings of Hatha Yoga and includes 1 LIVE private classes a week (timings and days can be finalised with the respective teacher prior to the class).
- Each full-length (55 minutes) class gives you the opportunity to explore the wider aspects of yoga and personalised as per individual goals.
Who is it for?
- This class is for everyone who is a yoga aspirant or who don’t have any experience of yoga also welcome to join private sessions.
- The course fees are non-refundable except in case of emergencies we can withhold the money for a period of 1 month only.
- You agree that you have been examined by a qualified medical practitioner within the past six months and have been found by such a practitioner to be in good physical health and physically able to perform all yoga exercises.
- Course cannot be shared. Anyone found to be sharing their course will be denied entry and have their course cancelled without any refund.
- Adiyogam does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions, or extensions on class packs for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address, or any other reason. All purchases are final.
- Classes once missed are not carried forward and considered it as cancelled classes and if a teacher misses a class he will make sure cover the missed class within the course duration. If anyone wants to get the recordings of the class should consult the care team(firstname.lastname@example.org) and ask before the course.
How the classes will take place :
- They will take place on the application Zoom/other application with prior notification which will be user friendly to our yoga aspirants, for which access will be given to all students. Our care team(email@example.com) will help every student individually to set up this software on your PC/Mobile/Tablet. It’s very easy and user-friendly where all students will have the same access to your yoga trainer.
Essentials of online class:
- All students with online bookings must sign in at least 10 minutes before the class starts.
- Requirements: A Laptop (or iPad, Tablet or mobile with big screen) , A Yoga Mat, yoga props optional (blocks, bolster, straps, blanket etc ). We recommend you to use Bluetooth earphones OR attach the speaker to Listen to your yoga trainer easily.
How to apply :
- Simply proceed with the registration process and complete your course fee. A confirmation email will be sent to your email which will contain all your details.
- Zoom link will be sent to you on choosing particular course (if you choose one month package, one month zoom link will be sent out to you ).
Be Happy, Be Healthy Be in Harmony