Steps with breathing
1. Begin with vajrasana, take one elbow and palm distance from the knees and come on all fours.
2. From here widen the knees within the comfortable limit with heels facing each other.
3. Slowly while exhaling come on the elbows and gaze in front, make sure the spine is lengthened throughout the asana.
4. Maintain the pose from 30 seconds to a minute.
5. Now slowly straighten the arms one by one, tuck the toes, bring the knees together and relax in child’s pose.
1. Widen the knees than the hips with heels facing each other.
2. Spine is lengthened throughout with core engaged.
1. Rest the chin in between the palms and maintain the pose.
2. While walking the hands forward, lengthen the spine and rest the chin on the floor.