Steps with breathing
1. Begin in prone position lie on your stomach with your toes flat on the floor and forehead resting on the ground.
2. Slowly bring the chin on the mat, keep the palms beside the shoulder level facing forward and draw your elbows towards the side of the body.
3. With inhalation push down through the palms and lift the chest slowly up towards the ceiling and maintain the final pose from 30 seconds to one minute.
4. While exhaling slowly bring the chest down and relax in makarasana.
1. Feet flat on the floor.
2. Palms right beside the shoulder level and while lifting the chest up, keep the navel on the floor.
3. Shoulders away from the ears and broaden the collar bones.
4. Press the pubic bone.
5. Neck should be neutral.
1. Baby cobra (resting on the elbows).
2. Lift the arms off the floor.